In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code for the protection of personal data) and Community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every effort possible and proportionate to not infringe the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it is used.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can refuse consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (via email: privacy @ lyra-abbigliamento.it). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
"Processing" of personal data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification , selection, extraction, consultation, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of such data. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSE
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and do not in any way allow identification (from 25 May 2018 such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage. to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, neither crossed with other data nor supplied to third parties, but used only for the protection of the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site, the request for information, the maintenance of the site, the request for subscriptions.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time needed to provide the service.
The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the owner of the site and the Data Controller from any responsibility regarding possible violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, personal data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law. The data, however, may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (eg management of the subscription to the magazine and sending the copy of the magazine or comments), or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
The methods of processing personal data provided through this website provide for the use of manual, computerized and telematic tools (including fax, telephone, e-mail and other computerized and / or automated communication systems) and are such as to ensure the security, in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy of the data. These personal data are processed by LYRA SRL for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal data provided by users who request information, material or purchase through this website will be processed in order to execute the request from time to time forwarded for the purpose of provision of services or execution of the contract signed and for the which registration is required, as well as for all the other purposes indicated in this information and may be disclosed to third parties in the event that the communication is necessary and functional to these purposes.
With the consent of the interested parties, LYRA SRL may process the personal data provided for commercial purposes and to carry out direct marketing actions, such as the sending of informative material and commercial communications or to carry out market research.
These data may be processed by LYRA SRL personnel only when the processing itself is necessary for the performance of their duties, and only performing the operations necessary for the performance of the same. To this end, the data provided, or part of them, may be disclosed to associated companies; persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to LYRA SRL in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; subjects whose right to access data is recognized by legal provisions or by judicial authorities; third parties responsible for the technical functionality of the website.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, Davide Pepe Via Pianciana 3 - 55049 Viareggio LU and at the Web Hosting datacenter. Web hosting (Aruba SPA)., Which is responsible for processing data, processing data on behalf of the holder, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards